Monday 12 May 2014

DVD Label - Planning

For the DVD label I decided to continue the theme from the inlay. This means a nice simple black background, a few coloured rectangles and a couple of images. This will give a nice bold design that should be fitting for the DVD label.

I will make use of bold coloured squares, much like on the back of the Inlay, I may try to use the same colours should they fit well. I might even re-use the silhouettes from the case, perhaps even turning them into a vector image to allow them to be resized easily.

I plan on using a text wrap to add information to the outside of the disc, this will be created using a circle, to wrap the text around.

The main logo will also be copied over from the inlay, allowing the two of them to match each other and tying them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment